7 September 2012

"This Could Really Be A Good Life"

This is a short entry but I just wanted to share with everyone how I'm feeling right now, and this song, that I absolutely love, sums it up.

It's called 'Good Life' by OneRepublic, and the band themselves have expressed what the meaning of the song is... "In the song, Tedder, the band’s frontman and chief songwriter, sings about having the choice to live a good life no matter what hurdles or rough patches come your way."

Personally, I see this song as a great inspiration to live life to the full and to never have any regrets. Like its telling you to be the person you want to be and to hold nothing back. It kind of makes me stop and look at the journey I'm about to embark on and realise, I have a shot to make the most out of my life, to be the best I can be and that I have all the potential to make my life a good one.

Have a listen, and envision your journey... It really makes you think. It makes me want to stick two fingers up to my doubters and say I'm going to do this, and if you don't believe in me, just watch me. Whatever life throws at me, they'll just be inconvenient hurdles that I have to overcome, but regardless, I will do this.

*UPDATE* - I think this still applies, even though I have left nursing, I am side stepping into a new career and I will get there. This is just another hurdle to jump over, I'm still going.







No comments:

Post a Comment